Truth Loyalty Trends Workshop – 26 April 2017
Truth’s Customer Academy brings you:
The latest loyalty trends in South Africa
During this loyalty seminar, we will focus on the latest loyalty trends locally and globally. It is designed to benefit professionals from all areas of the marketing and loyalty industry. If you’re a CRM/Loyalty Manager, Agency Strategist or Account Manager, Loyalty Provider or General Marketing Professional, then this workshop is designed for you.
We’ll talk through the key takeaways of the current state of customer loyalty behaviour in South Africa and discuss the following topics:
- How the loyalty landscape has evolved over the past few years
- What the current state of the customer loyalty landscape looks like in South Africa
- Top trends in loyalty locally and globally
- Factors influencing loyalty programme usage
- Why marketers should focus beyond offering just points and rewards
- Why men and women are different when it comes to which loyalty programmes they belong too
- What do consumers want when it comes to loyalty programmes
The workshop will be facilitated by Truth CEO, Amanda Cromhout and CRM & Loyalty Consultant, Ros Netto. To view the full workshop brochure, click here.
Date: Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Time: 08:30 – 12:30
Venue: Vega School, 130 Strand Street, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8005 (corner of Strand and Chiappini)
Normal Price: R1999,99 per person (ex VAT).
This will include snacks, refreshments and the opportunity to network after the workshop.
RSVP: Friday, 21 April 2017
|10% Early Bird Special Get your early bird tickets today discounted to R1799.99 (ex VAT). Early bird expires at midnight on Tuesday, 4 April! Buy your tickets here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
We look forward to a great day of sharing our insights and views on loyalty and hope to see you on the 26th!